one day at a time . . .

Confused …

Am I ready?
Am I not ready?
Transplant approved me to be listed 10 days ago.
If I were called today, I couldn’t possibly do it.. I feel like, if I could stay like I am, I could handle it.
If I were as sick as I was in the hospital, I’d go into surgery in a minute.
It’s such a fine line between going into surgery and not going.
How does someone know what to do?
I don’t want to go too early, and of course I don’t want to wait until its too late.
So confused…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: